Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome

Hello, 
my name is Auden, and this is my blog. 
I made it to vent to all of you about my crappy life. 
First of all, my mom and dad have put me on this enormous pedestal since I was little and it's really starting to piss me off. Then, my dad left my mom for some fake slut in some stupid beach town. Her names Heidi, like seriously? How fake can you get? 

I don't even know what it's like to be a teenager. You know, a teenager. The one that goes out on saturday nights and comes home at 3 am to their worried parents yelling at them. I've always been the good girl who sits in her room studying and preparing for her future. 

While some of you are probably thinking, why are you complaining you idiot? You have the perfect life and are gonna 

No comments:

Post a Comment