Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcoming post

Welcome to all!
Its Audren here, and I would like to welcome all of you to my new blog. I've chosen to create a blog in order to prevent myself from having a breakdown. So, if you guys wouldn't mind, I would like to vent to you all, about my life. Enjoy.

For starters, I'm a very quiet person. So this, is sort of the "wildest" thing I've done in a while. No jugding! 
I live with my mom, my parents are divorced. I do a lot of homework. And I enjoy it. I guess you can say it was the way I was raised. I never really felt like a child in my so called "childhood" because my parents always treated me like an adult. Which I'm sure, most of you blog-readers are yelling inside, envious of this particular characteristic of mine. Not too fast, being treated like an adult isn't as wonderful as you all may think it is. The expectations my mom had from me were faaaaar from exciting or envious worthy. It was like my life was all about work. Until, one summer, I got to see a different side of the world. A side that I never got to see before.
I spent my summer with my dad, my stepmom and my sister. This adventure helped me find myself, it helped me visualize things outside the box. And learn things far more important then just homework and school. I met a guy. A cute guy. I learned there was more to life then just studying.
The reason I'm sharing this with you, is because, well, I was lucky to have been able to have this oppurtunity this summer. To act like the teenager I've always wanted to be. But, some of us are not that fortunate. A lot of people grow up and become very depressed with their life. They miss out on being a teenager and miss out on having fun and living life. So, they go into jobs they hate, and eventually they just break down, some of them have mid-life crisis', and some even end up ruining their family. Like my parents did.
I would just like you all to know that it's never too late to live your life and that there's much more to life then just studying and working all the time. And that, you can bring out the teenager inside of you at any age.

Yours truly,
Auden

No comments:

Post a Comment